Digital Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector
Infoxchange, Connecting Up and TechSoup New Zealand are thrilled to bring you the new-look, re-vamped Digital Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector survey for 2019.
Now covering more areas than ever before, this survey will give a comprehensive view of technology use across Australia and New Zealand, including information systems, staff capability, online presence and emerging technologies.
Why take the survey
Your input will help us all better understand how we're using technology. As a sector, we'll be able to see what we're doing well and what we should be working to improve - and you'll also be able to benchmark your organisation against other not-for-profits.
It will also help Infoxchange, Connecting Up and TechSoup New Zealand to focus our efforts to strengthen and improve the ways our sector uses technology.
And of course, you’ll go in the draw to win some fabulous prizes – more details below.
Who can take this survey
You can fill out this survey if you work for a not-for-profit organisation that operates primarily in Australia and/or New Zealand and you have a fairly good understanding of how your organisation uses technology, including:
- the systems and software you use
- your online presence
- your devices and infrastructure
- how much you spend on IT
You will also need to know your organisation's total number of employees (full-time equivalent or FTE), as well as the number of IT staff.
Prizes to be won
Every Australian organisation that completes the survey will go in the running to win a share in the following prizes:
- Google Home Mini (worth $79 AUD)
- Google Chromecast (worth $59 AUD)
- Your choice of:
- Office 365 readiness assessment for your organisation (worth up to $300 AUD)
- 1 x Connecting Up bootcamp or masterclass pass (worth up to $245 AUD)
- 10 x Connecting up paid webinar passes (worth up to $300 AUD)
- 12 months of premium membership to Connecting Up (worth up to $550 AUD)
- Ticket to Infoxchange and Connecting Up’s 2020 conference (worth up to $560 AUD)
Winners will be notified by email once the full report is released in October 2019. All survey participants will also receive a pre-release copy of the final report.
The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete. Ready? Let's go!
The survey closes 5pm AEST Friday 30 August 2019.