Move to the cloud and change the way you work
We’ve helped thousands of not-for-profits understand the cloud, and helped hundreds migrate to the cloud - making it easier for them to work outside the office, improve the reliability of their systems and save money.
Moving to the cloud is an important step for any modern business and we believe not-for-profits shouldn’t get left behind.
We understand that shifting an organisation's email, calendars, word processing and spreadsheets to the cloud can be daunting. Our specialists make it easy by helping them through the process.
Microsoft Office 365
We specialise in Office 365 to leverage a wide range of cloud software and because Microsoft offer free licences for not-for-profits. Most organisations also like to stick with the software they're familiar with.
Some of the programs in the Office 365 suite include:
- Microsoft Exchange for email, calendars and tasks
- Microsoft SharePoint for intranets, forms and document sharing
- Skype for Business for messaging and video conferencing
- Office Online to access Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
How we can help
We understand that shifting your email, calendars, word processing and spreadsheets to the cloud can be daunting. Our specialists make it easy by helping you through the process and determining what is best for your circumstances. We will deploy Office 365, assist with data migration, organise training and provide the support you need to make the most out of the cloud.
Getting ready to make the move
Some aspects of implementing Office 365 are complex so it's important to talk to our IT support service before deciding. You can contact us any time to discuss your organisation's needs.
The video below can also help. Some aspects of implementing Office 365 are complex so it's important to talk to our IT support service before deciding.
If you're ready to go, it’s as simple as choosing the right option. You can:
- Purchase a readiness assessment in Australia or New Zealand to get a detailed quote.
- Attend an online workshop run by our partners Connecting Up to make the move yourself.
- Contact us if you know what is needed and want a tailored migration plan.