Work with us
At Infoxchange we believe no-one should be left behind in today's digital world and we're always looking for passionate and talented people to join our team.
Want to know more about working at Infoxchange? Download our candidate recruitment pack.
- Frontend Software Developer (Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne)
- Backend Software Developer (Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne)
- Solution Architect (Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne)
- Business & Quality Analyst (Brisbane)
- Quality Assurance & Business Analyst Lead (Brisbane)
Social Innovation and Digitial Inclusion
- Lead Service Designer (Adelaide, Brisbane or Melbourne)
If any of these sound like the role you have been looking for, apply today by sending your resume and cover letter directly to [email protected]
Please ensure you address the key selection criteria in your submission (in the attached position description)
We value a diversity of people and ideas because we know it creates better outcomes for our organisation – and for our clients.
Big benefits to working with us
- Contribute to a fairer society
- Salary packaging - reduce your taxable income and put more money in your pocket!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Additional leave provisions
- Annual leave loading (get paid an extra 17.5% when you take leave)
- Paid parental leave - 18 weeks at full pay
- Employee rewards and recognition program
- CEO one-on-ones
- Subsidised on-site massages, yoga and fitness training
- Coffee and fresh fruit
- Active staff social club regular social events
- Perks for new parents
- Inner-city location with public transport on our doorstep
- Melbourne office close to the shops and cafes of Victoria Street, Richmond
- Brisbane office close to the cafes and activities of South Bank Parklands
- Carbon neutral offices
Committed to sustainability
We are proud to officially be a 100 percent carbon neutral organisation. We've achieved this through various initiatives such as switching to power-saving LEDs, reducing the waste we send to landfill, using only carbon-offset power and the purchasing of carbon credits from Carbon Social.
You can read more about our environmental efforts here.
We work in both Australia and New Zealand and our main offices are in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Christchurch.