Digital Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector
How does your not-for-profit compare?
Our annual survey is back for 2021!
The Digital Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector survey aims to better understand how not-for-profit organisations across Australia and New Zealand are using technology, so that we can recognise the areas of growth and where improvement is needed.
Now in its sixth year, the survey provides the sector's most comprehensive view of technology use across the sector including information systems, staff capability, security, online presence and emerging technologies.
Find out more below, or get started now:
Why take the survey?
Your input will help us all better understand how our sector is using technology, especially in light of the challenges that COVID-19 has continued to bring over the last year. We'll be able to see what the sector is doing well and what we should be working to improve.
You'll also be able to benchmark your organisation against other not-for-profits to ensure you’re using technology in the best way possible to achieve your mission.
Your input will help the Infoxchange Group to focus our efforts on strengthening and improving the ways our sector uses technology.
And of course, you’ll go in the draw to win some great prizes – more details below.
Who can take the survey & what you'll need
You can take this survey if you work for a not-for-profit/charitable organisation that operates primarily in Australia and/or New Zealand and you have a good understanding of how your organisation uses technology, including:
- the systems and software you use
- your online presence
- your devices and infrastructure
- your total operating budget and how much you spend on technology (informed estimates are fine)
You will also need to know your organisation's total number of employees (full-time equivalent or FTE), as well as the total FTE of IT staff.
Prizes to be won
- Apple watch series 5 (44mm space grey with black band) (valued at $499)
- 3 x $100 Visa gift cards
- Your choice of:
- Cloud readiness assessment for your organisation (worth up to $300)
- 1 x Connecting Up bootcamp or masterclass pass (worth up to $245)
- 10 x Connecting up paid webinar passes (worth up to $300)
- 12 months of premium membership to Connecting Up (worth up to $550)
- Ticket to Infoxchange and Connecting Up’s 2021 conference (worth up to $560) (Australia only)
Winners will be notified by email once the full report is released in Q4 2021. All survey participants will also receive a pre-release copy of the final report.
The survey will take about 20 minutes to complete. Ready? Let's go!
The survey closes 5pm AEST on Friday 27 August 2021.