Digital Technology in the Not-for-Profit Sector
How does your not-for-profit compare?
We proudly present the 2023 Digital Technology in the Not-For-Profit Sector Report. This year’s report surveyed more than 1,000 not-for-profit organisations across Australia and New Zealand. We sincerely thank these contributors who have helped us build the most detailed view of digital technology in the not-for-profit sector yet.
Catch up on the report launch webinar!
The launch webinar on 1 December was a great session with in-depth discussion of the report findings covering the state of technology in our sector and the opportunities to strengthen it with special guests:
- Hon Dr Andrew Leigh MP (Assistant Minister for Competition, Charities and Treasury and Federal Member for Fenner in the ACT),
- Hamish Hansford (Acting National Cyber Security Coordinator, Home Affairs),
- Dr Catherine Brown OAM (CEO, Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation),
- Sophie Souchon (Digital Transformation Consultant. Infoxchange) and
- David Spriggs (CEO, Infoxchange).
Catch up on the webinar by watching the recording above. You can follow along with the slides here.
Download the report to explore the findings, including some alarming trends and inspiring insights across topics including cyber security, data-driven impact, digital transformation strategy, emerging technologies, marketing and much more.
Join us for the launch webinar to hear advice from sector experts. If you would like specific guidance for your not-for-profit, sign up for a free expert consultation through the Digital Transformation Hub or contact our IT Strategy consultants.
How does your organisation compare? Download the report and benchmark your organisation’s digital capability today.