Not-for-profit Digital Transformation Hub
Digital technology can enable not-for-profits to deliver services more effectively, improve staff productivity and better serve communities in need.
The Infoxchange Group is leading a cross-sector partnership to assist organisations on their digital transformation journey. Our Digital Transformation Hub will support not-for-profit organisations on a journey to build their digital capability and enable them to support service transformation and new ways of working in a post COVID-19 world.
Funded by Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation and Gandel Philanthropy, the Hub will evolve over the course of 2021.
The hub will be delivered as an integrated set of web-based resources, capacity building programs and tailored advice for not-for-profit organisations, covering:
- Access to affordable and fit-for-purpose technology
- Professional advice
- Staff capability building
In addition to the Hub, here are some resources to get you started on your digital transformation journey:
- Not-for-Profit Resources for Digital Resiliency - a list of all the heavily discounted technology resources available to not-for-profits through the Connecting Up program.
- Digital Learning Platform - free and low cost webinars, online workshops, masterclasses and bootcamps from Connecting Up covering a range of topics and designed for the needs of not-for-profits.
- Connecting Up Online Courses is a collaboration between Connecting Up and TechSoup Global providing self-paced, free and low cost online learning for not-for-profits. Courses cover a range of topics including pivoting to remote work, Microsoft digital skills, Google Ad Grants, social media and email marketing, fundraising software and Power BI.
- Strategic IT advice and IT support for not-for-profits - we can work with your organisation to develop a strategy to align with your mission, provide affordable and flexible IT support, and enable you to have a greater impact with your IT.
- Technology Learning Center - original research, insights, and assessment tools to help not-for-profits solve their biggest tech challenges, from US-based organisation Tech Impact.
- Client and case management - transform your organisation's service delivery and manage client-centred care with Infoxchange's secure, highly configurable and easy-to-use system.
Support the hub
If your organisation is able to contribute skills, expertise or resources to the Hub to help not-for-profits undertake their digital transformation journey, please get in touch via our contact form.
The Hub is now live
To access the Hub go to www.digitaltransformation.org.au