New speakers announced for Connecting Up Conference 2022
The Connecting Up Conference returns to a completely in-person event from 11 to 13 May 2022 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. This three-day interactive event will empower your not-for-profit to ensure you’re leveraging existing and new technologies effectively to enable ongoing impactful service delivery.
We’ve just announced some exciting new speakers who will join a line-up of some of Australia’s most high-profile technology and not-for-profit experts.
New speakers include:
- Dr Cassandra Goldie, CEO of the Australian Council of Social Service, will deliver Thursday’s opening keynote
- Tim Costello AO, Chair or Community Council for Australia, will deliver Friday’s opening keynote
- David Crosbie, CEO of the Community Council for Australia, will host a Pre-Election panel
- Alon Cassuto, Head of Insights at Maximus International, will lead a panel discussion on the Great Reframe. Joining him are Colonel Winsome Merrett, Chief Secretary at The Salvation Army, Beau Vigushin, Executive Director at Arts Centre Melbourne and David Spriggs, CEO at Infoxchange, to talk about how they’re looking to the future and planning for one of most critical decades in living memory.
- Also confirmed are security and marketing presentations by PwC and PN Digital, which have been designed specifically to meet the needs of Australia’s not-for-profits like yours.
Need financial support to attend?
Our scholarship program provides financial support for not-for-profit workers to attend the conference who would otherwise not be able to. This year's Gold Scholarship Sponsor Blackbaud will support eight people, while 30 scholarships will be awarded by Infoxchange and the Victorian Government.
To apply for a scholarship, email us stating that without this support you’ll be unable to attend, along with a 150-word description of how attending will benefit your organisation.
Your health and safety is our top priority. The Connecting Up Conference team is working with the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to deliver a COVID SAFE event in-line with Australian Government guidelines. Learn more.